We are looking for a Project Coordinator!
Are you interested in project coordination and working with people? Are marketing, social media, communication, promotion close to your interests? Do you care about values, quality and relationships? Are you involved in what you do and are you passionate about it? Check, why you should join You’ll marketing and branding team.
I was looking for a place where I could learn how the marketing in practice looks like, where the individuality is valued, where my creativity could thrive, where morals are more important than gaining the profit at any cost. I found it in You’ll.
Bartek – Project Coordinator in You’ll
Position: Project Coordinator
Main task: responsibility for coordinating the work related to the implementation of marketing projects and cooperation with clients.
Place of work: Gdańsk, Poland
We are looking for a responsible, experienced project coordinator with excellent communication skills, with a positive and creative approach to challenges, well-organized, open to people, fond of new technologies and concentrated on development and gaining knowledge.
If you didn’t have a chance to work in marketing and with project coordination but you are open to learn – come to us for an internship! See how the work in a marketing agency looks like.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR TASKS?
- Caring for timely and consistent implementation of marketing projects.
- Ongoing cooperation with clients, agency’s team and subcontractors in the execution of project’s tasks.
- Building and developing good internal and external relationships.
- Analyzing market and industry’s trends.
- Preparing project’s documentation – from preparation of offers, project’s realization , to settlement and reporting.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Graduates in marketing / organization’s management or related fields.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Openness, cooperation.
- Timeliness, sense of responsibility, very good organization of work.
- Willingness to learn and research of information.
- Independence, high motivation and courage in action.
- Willingness to self-development and positive attitude towards the world.
- Driving license category B is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Acquiring work experience.
- Coordination of international projects.
- Independence and interesting professional challenges.
- Possibility of development.
- Tools to help you do the work.
- Support of a friendly and committed team.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your application by 14 April 2017 to the email address email@example.com with the subject “Project Coordinator” (If you are interested in the internship, put “Internship – Project Coordinator”). In the email, please answer the questions in no more than 500 characters each:
1. What motivates me to act?
2. Portrait of the ideal employer.
In the application, please include the following: “I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws, 2002, No. 101, pos. 926 with changes) “.
MORE ABOUT YOU’LL AGENCY: