20:20 Initiative | Empowering & Accelerating Women Entrepreneurs in Poland – workshop
On Saturday, November the 7th 2015 in Business Link Trójmiasto there will be organized free all-day workshops for female entrepreneurs led by the Swiss Trestle Group Foundation. The training will be led in English and is adressed to women who run their own business for 1-3 years.
Built on a new model of nonproﬁt support and guided by the belief that entrepreneurship fuels the engine that drives economic opportunity, growth and social progress, Trestle Group Foundation works to empower women entrepreneurs in developing and emerging economies.
Customized training program is designed by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and based upon their most common challenges and needs.
When: November 7, 2015 (Saturday)
Where: Business Link Trójmiasto, Olivia Business Centre – Olivia Gate
al. Grunwaldzka 472 • 80-309 • Gdańsk Poland
Time: 9 AM until 5:30 PM
What are the objectives?
- Deﬁning vision for the business,
- Deﬁning ideal clients,
- Identifying target market,
- Identifying needs & desires of target market,
- Deﬁning biggest beneﬁt for client,
- Creating networking, outreach & online strategy,
- Creating business action plan,
- Establishing ongoing community structure.
Photo: Trestle Group Foundation, Credit Suisse & Cognizant Empowering Women Entrepreneurs Partnership Program
9:00 – 9:30 Welcome & Team Formation
9:30 – 10:00 Networking Objectives
10:00 – 10:30 Addressing Client Challenges
10:30 – 10:50 BREAK
10:50 – 12:30 Addressing Business Challenges
12:30 – 13:30 LUNCH
13:30 – 14:30 Potential Customers & Mentors
14:30 – 15:30 Business Action Plan
15:30 – 15:45 BREAK
15:45 – 16:45 You’ll Marketing & Branding, Macherki and Business Link Presentation
16:45 – 17:30 Developing the Community
- Established business 1-3 years,
- Proof of business concept & scalability,
- Firm intention to grow and succeed,
- Willing to engage with training participants on an ongoing basis upon completion of session,
- Provide support in identifying future training participants,
- Communicative English.
Please register on Evenea: womenenterpreneurs.evenea.pl.
You can register till November 6th 2015.
To inquire or apply to participate, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, include in your aplication:
- Description of your business,
- Number of years your business formally exists,
- Links to your website and social media profiles.
Please click the link for directions to Business Link Trójmiasto: http://bitly.pl/rMxkQ.
For more information, please, visit:
You can also download Trestle Group Foundation Workshop Flyer.
Trestle Group Foundation
You’ll marketing & branding